The best lessons in middle school (aside from days you saw the TV cart) were the days your teacher gave you a themed packet related to the current holiday. It happened all the time in elementary school, not so much in middle school, and I certainly don’t remember it in high school. That inspired this post, I found some great free middle school Christmas lessons.
I don’t currently have any affiliate links in this post, but you never know when I might add one in 😉
Free Middle School Christmas math
It’s easy to create middle school Christmas math. I remember having a middle school Christmas lesson in my pre-algebra involving graphing and drawing pictures with string. I loved that project.
- FREE Christmas logic puzzle
- FREE Graphing equations
- Baking with Fractions (we didn’t do this because I already had way too many Christmas cookies)
- One step equations
- Reindeer holiday puzzle
- Congruent Triangle snowflakes
- Holiday shopping word problems
- Ratios and proportions with Christmas cookies
- Percent word problems
- Seasonal System of Equations
- Equations with unspecified constants
- Exponents rules activity
Free Middle School Christmas science
I sadly never had any middle school Christmas science lessons as a kid, though now that I think about it, the perfect lesson would be designing a light circuit….
For Sale Middle School Christmas math
I wanted to share these, even though they’re for sale because they look fun for a bit of crazy middle school Christmas math.
- Christmas middle school math– this covers a bit of everything
- Math puzzles
- Christmas math for middle school
Yes I realize these are all named similarly, but there are only so many ways you can name these things
Some random other Christmas lessons I found on other sites
- 35 Teach High School math activities– these are all geared for high school, and some are paid, some are free, but math is not always taught at the same rate
- Christmas math activities for middle school
- Gingerbread math lessons