This How to Study the Bible for Kids e-book will teach your kids (and you as you work through it with them):
- who a passage is written to
- what this passage is doing in the Bible
- when a passage takes place and how that affects what is happening
- where it takes place and why that matters
- why this passage applies to them
- how to read different parts of the Bible (hint, not all poetry is meant to be literal)
Over more than 10 chapters we walk through what tools you need, how to do all of that, and give you tools to take what everyone has learned and apply it to their lives. We don’t just want head knowledge, but heart change.
What you’ll find in each chapter of How to Study the Bible for Kids e-book
After the opening chapter getting you all set and ready to go, each chapter follows a predictable plan:
- Why and when you’d want to use this method
- list of what you need
- a step by step how to use each Bible study method
- suggested passages to use this method with
- a sample Bible study using the method you just learned
- a notebooking page to complete your own Bible study using the new method
Buy your own copy of How to Study the Bible for Kids e-book
What age is this e-book for?
This book is written for kids who are able to read the Bible on their own, up through adults. While your third-grade child may not be able to complete the Bible studies towards the end of the book yet, they can certainly complete many of the earlier studies on their own. I still use many of these techniques in my personal Bible study at night.
Will I get a print copy?
No, at this time How to Study the Bible for Kids is only available as an e-book.
How do I download my e-book?
You will receive a download link at the email address you specified for your purchase. If you haven’t gotten the email in a few minutes, check your spam folder to see if it is there.